Operator licence compliance is crucial for all companies holding an operator licence, this includes Restricted Licences holders for businesses operating their own Heavy Goods Vehicles servicing their own requirements.
Failing to comply with your operator licence undertakings can have serious and costly ramifications to your business, ranging from a restriction on the number of vehicles you can operate through to complete revocation of your Operator Licence.
Our highly cost-effective Transport Compliance Audit will highlight any areas in which you fall short with your Operators Licence Undertakings or areas your business maybe at risk through noncompliance.
- Preventive Maintenance scheduling / Performance
- Record keeping
- Daily walk around check process & Management
- Defect reporting / rectifying & reconciliation process
- Vehicles / Trailers authorised / specified on O’Licence
- Vehicle Insurance
- MOT Management & checking process
- RFL Management
- Tachograph Calibration management
- Loler tests
- Drivers hours / Infringements / WTD management
- Driver licencing check process
- Missing mileage recording
On completion of the audit you will receive a full confidential report with a detailed breakdown of remedial action required. We don’t just leave it there, if you require assistance with implementing new process to become compliant and stay compliant our expert services are available to help.
Click HERE to submit your details and request a call back