External Transport Manager Services

External Transport Manager Services

Do you find yourself in the position of needing a qualified Transport Manager/CPC Holder but do not want the burden & expense of employing a full time Transport Manager? Do you already have a full time Transport Manager but just require a little help? Our External TM Services could be the perfect cost-effective Solution to your business

Our Management services include Experienced National / International CPC Holders with Good Repute to manage your Operators Licence including –

Audits and Compliance

  • The laws relating to the driving and operation of vehicles used under this licence are observed.
  • The rules on drivers’ hours and Tachographs are observed, and proper records are kept and that they are stored, also that records are readily available on request
  • To ensure vehicles and trailers are not overloaded
  • That all vehicles operator within speed limits
  • To ensure drivers promptly report any defects that could prevent the safe operation of the vehicle or trailer and that all defects are recorded in writing.
  • To ensure all vehicles and trailers, including hired vehicles and trailers are kept in a fit and serviceable condition.
  • To ensure you are keeping full records for a 15-month period for all drivers reports of defects, safety inspections, routine maintenance and repairs to vehicles.
  • In respect of each operating centre specified, that the number of vehicles and number trailers kept there will not exceed the maximum number authorised at each operating centre. (Which will be noted on the licence)
  • An unauthorised operating centre is not used in any traffic area.
  • You will inform the traffic commissioner against yourself, company, business partners, company directors and nominated transport manager/s named on the application.
  • That you will ensure that you will notify the traffic commissioner of any changes within 28 days, EG: proposed changes to maintenance arrangements. A change in the financial status of the licence holder (Liquidation etc) or a change to the limited company status or partnership that may affect the licence.

Click HERE to submit your details and request a call back